1. Trace around a cup or small bowl on the cardboard to make a circle. Trace around a slightly smaller cup or bowl to draw a smaller circle within the larger circle.
2. Make a wreath shape by cutting out the center circle, then cutting around the larger circle.
3. Cover the front of the cardboard wreath with glue, then place the pom-poms in a single layer on the front of the wreath.
4. Once the glue is dry, flip the wreath over. Cut a piece of ribbon, fold it in half, and glue the fold to the back of the wreath. Tie a knot in the ribbon.
5. Cut out a photo that is slightly larger than the inner opening of the wreath.
6. Glue along the inner wreath opening on the back side of the wreath, then glue the picture to the back of the wreath.