The Charles City Press offers several types of subscriptions:
- Print only
- Print PLUS online
- Online only
(Rates are based on subscriber’s postal address)
FLOYD COUNTY (mailing address of Charles City, Colwell, Floyd, Marble Rock, Nora Springs, Rockford or Rudd)
- 26 issues — $33.00
- 52 issues — $48.00
- 104 issues — $83.00
- EZ Pay — $6.75 per month (automatic monthly withdrawal)
IN IOWA (includes mailing addresses of Greene, Ionia, Nashua and Bassett)
- 26 issues — $39.00
- 52 issues — $54.00
- 104 issues — $89.00
- EZ Pay — $7.00 per month (automatic monthly withdrawal)
OUT OF STATE
- 26 issues — $44.00
- 52 issues — $58.00
- 104 issues — $92.00
- EZ Pay — $7.50 per month (automatic monthly withdrawal)
PRINT PLUS ONLINE:
- Print edition price plus $4/month.
(Includes E-EDITION and full access to www.charlescitypress.com)
- 1 year of access – $72.00
- 6 months of access – $40.00
- 3 months of access – $25.00
- 30 days of access – $20.00
- 7 days of access – $10.00
- 1 day of access – $5.00
- EZ Pay — $4.00 per month (automatic monthly withdrawal)
- 80 issues – $68.00
- 52 issues – $42.00
- 104 issues – $75.oo
To subscribe to a print+online or print-only subscription, please contact the Charles City Press via email at email@example.com or by calling (641) 228-3211. Thank you. Online-only subscriptions can be purchased online…
ONE online subscription is all you need to access ALL of our online content….
- All content on our website.
- All articles in our E-Edition, displayed exactly as they appear in print.
- All articles in our RSS feeds.
- All articles formatted for your ebook reader.
- All articles formatted for your mobile phone, PDA or other mobile device.
Click here to create an online account or purchase a subscription.
You can securely purchase an online subscription using our E-Edition and PayPal. Either a major credit card or PayPal account is required for payment. Your online subscription will start immediately! It’s easy to get started….
- Go to our E-Edition
- Create an account if you don’t already have one (a valid email address is required)
- Log in to the e-edition
- If you don’t already have an active online subscription, you will be prompted to purchase one after logging in.