No injuries reported in New Hampton mobile home explosion, fire
New Hampton firefighters respond to a report of an explosion in a mobile home park in New Hampton Wednesday. No injuries were reported in was was attributed to a natural gas leak that ignited. New Hampton Tribune photo by Bob Fenske
A natural gas leak was the reported cause of a small explosion that damaged a mobile home in New Hampton Wednesday. A family of five were in the house at the time but were not injured. Firefighters allowed the gas to burn in the broken pipe and protected the walls of the home until the gas could be shut off. New Hampton Tribune photo by Bob Fenske.